- H-1B Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Cap Season (View Full Info)
- Premium Processing Service for Cap-subject H-1B (View Full Info)
- I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (View Full Info)
- Additional Documents Required With Your Petition (View Full Info)
- USCIS Reaches FY 2014 H-1B Cap (View Full Info)
- USCIS to Implement Customer Identity Verification at Field Offices (View Full Info)
- Senator seeks higher pay for H-1B workers (View Full Info)
- Employers filed 124,000 h1b visa petitions in 5 days! (View Full Info)
New Delhi: Air India has finalised a deal to sell its five wide-body Boeing 777 aircraft to Etihad Airways by signing an agreement with the Abu Dhabi-based carrier, airline sources said on Saturday. Top Air India ...
Lausanne: India faces the ultimate sanction of expulsion from the Olympics unles...
A Xhosa born to the Thembu royal family, Mandela attended the Fort Hare University and the University of Witwatersrand, where he studied law. Living in Johannesburg, he became involved in anti-colonial politics, joining the ANC and becoming a founding member of its Youth League. After the Afrikaner nationalists of the National Party came to power in 1948 and began implementing the policy of apartheid, he rose to prominence in the ANC's 1952 Defiance Campaign, was elected President of the Transvaal ANC Branch and oversaw the 1955 Congress of the People. Working as a lawyer, he was repeatedly arrested for seditious activities and, with the ANC leadership, was prosecuted in the Treason Trial from 1956 to 1961 but was found not guilty. Although initially committed to non-violent protest, in association with the South African Communist Party he co-founded the militant Umkhonto we Sizwe (MK) in 1961, leading a bombing campaign against government targets. In 1962 he was arrested, convicted of sabotage and conspiracy to overthrow the government, and sentenced to life imprisonment in the Rivonia Trial.
Click Here Read More "